The term ‘Melrose Interiors Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Melrose Interiors Limited, Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Bradford BD6 3QA. Our company registration number is 932195. The term ‘you’ refers to the visitor, user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change with little and/or without notice. This content is for your general information and use only;
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, neither do any third parties. Information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. By using this website, you fully understand and acknowledge this;
- We shall not be liable should you use any information or materials on this website. Should you decide to, this is entirely at your own risk. You should ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Furthermore, it shall be your own responsibility to do so;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. We see this as an integral part of our Intellectual Property. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms;
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- Should you undertake any unauthorised use of this website, this may give result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may also include links to other websites to provide you with additional information. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not signify that we endorse any websites accessed by these links and we have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
- Should any dispute arise from the use of the website, this is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.