With customer satisfaction delivering the best ROI, there has been a sea-change in attitude for e-commerce businesses. Order fulfilment is crucial, with the last link in the chain from order to delivery of goods, the most challenging. This can be the difference between engaging with a customer who will become a brand advocate and one who will look to shop elsewhere in future.
Positive customer relationships are vital for the longevity of any business. This becomes even more important for a company that is growing beyond their capability to keep pace with demand. By engaging with a 3PL fulfilment partner the benefits are game changing. We are experts in storage, pick, pack, despatch, delivery and returns processing. Customer satisfaction is assured.
Here are just a few reasons why Ping Logistics are your ideal 3PL/Fulfillment partner:
- Service tailored to be specific to each client’s supply chain requirements;
- Increased sales of up to 20% on key lines;
- Ranging from warehouse storage, order fulfilment, managed collections and returns handling;
- Specialists in awkward or bulky products;
- Dedicated stock management team;
- Improved cost control and lower operating costs;
- Proven sales increase with our same day, and 48-hour, pick, pack and despatch service;
- Established, trusted distribution partners;
- Allows you to focus on core business activities, gives protection from market fluctuations;
- Access to the best 3PL technology;
- Improves your efficiency and scalability;
- You benefit from our knowledge and expertise.
With each order being customer branded (delivery note, address label, Invoice), we are experienced at dealing with a plethora of distribution partners. Our extensive number of hand pick and bulk pallet locations is set to increase in-line with market demand for these services. This will not dilute service quality (48-hour despatch at 98% OTIF). To find out more contact us on 01274 491277 or Andy.Murphy@melroseinteriors.co.uk and we will be delighted to discuss your individual requirements.